Skip to main content

A Perfect Mess 2019 Northeast US Festival Guide - Continuously Updating!


Festival dates are slowly stacking up solid on the web and A Perfect Mess is here to keep them neatly in one place for you! As we get word of dates and information, we will keep this list running and updated.

If YOU have dates, please send them over to us so we can keep the list updated and growing. Have a new festival? Want it listed? Want it promoted? Send us the info! Do you want your festival covered by the folks at A Perfect Mess? We can be there! Send us the info!

Scroll down past these sillies for the most current list:



2019 Festival Season Cheat Sheet   Sorted by date  - Northeast     

March 22 - March 23
The Finger Lakes Thaw
Ithaca, NY
fingerlakesthaw.com
Multi-Venue, Music

April 25 - April 28
Some Kind of Jam
Schuylkill Haven, PA
www.jibberjazz.com
Music, Camping, Workshops

May 16 - May 19
Froggy Daze Music Festival
Narrowsburg, NY
www.peacepadproductions.com
Music, Camping

May 16 - May 18
Camp Jam In the Pines
Hammonton, NJ
www.cjinthep.com
Music, Camping             

May 24 – May 27
Elements Music and Arts Festival
Lakewood, PA
www.elementsfest.us
Music, Art, Camping

May 24 - May 27
Strange Creek Campout
Greenfield, MA
www.strangecreekcampout.com
Music, Camping

May 30 - June 2
Branch Fest Music and Arts Festival
Newport, ME
https://branchfest.com/
Music, Camping, Art

May 31 – June 2
Crawfish Fest
Augusta, NJ
Food, Music, Camping

June 6 – June 9
Disc Jam Music and Arts Festival
Stephentown, NY
Music, Disc Golf, Art, Food, Camping

June 13 – June 15
BeardFest
Hammonton, NJ                
Music, Art, Camping

June 13 - June 16
Mountain Jam
Bethel, NY
www.mountainjam.com
Music, Camping

July 4 - July 6
moe.down
Turin, NY
www.moe.org/festival/
Music, Art, Camping,

July 4 - July 7
Yonderville Music and Arts Festival
Remington, VA
www.yondervillemusicfestival.com
Music, Art, Camping

July 12 - July 14
Levitate Music and Arts Festival
Marshfield, MA
www.levitatemusicfestival.com
Music, Art, Food, 

July 25 – July 26
Peach Music Festival
Montage Mountain, PA
Music, Camping, Food

July 25 - July 28
3rd Annual Organic Smiles Music Fest
Voluntown, CT
www.organicsmilesmusicfest.com
Music, Camping

July 26 - July 28
Newport Folk Festival
Newport, RI
www.newportfolk.org
Music, Food

July 26 - July 27
Tumble Down
Burlington, VT
highergroundmusic.com
Music

August 5 - August 9
Roots Rock Revival 2019
Big Indian, NY
www.rootsrockrevival.com
Music, Workshops, Lodging

August 8 - August 11
3rd Annual Organic Smiles Music Fest
Newport, ME
organicsmilesmusicfest.com
Music

August 9 - August 11
Mazzstock Music Festival
Marlboro, NY
www.mazzstock.com
Music, Camping

August 9 - August 11
North Country River Jam
Champlain, NY
INFO LINK
Music, Camping, Veteran Support Event

August 16 - August 18
Woodstock 50th Anniversary (Michael Lang)
Watkins Glen, NY
(no website yet - coming soon)
Music...

August 16 - 18
Bethel Woods Music and Cultural Festival
Bethel, NY
BethelWoodsCenter.org
Music...

August 22 - August 25
LOCKN'
Arrington, VA
www.locknfestival.com
Music, Camping, Food

August 22 - August 24
Night Lights Music Festival
Sherman, NY
www.nightlightsfest.com
Music, Camping, Art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than a Mouthful - Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad : Make it Better

I feel like I hit the auditory lottery this last year in a lot of ways. Opening my mind to another side of music has been a delicious adventure that I really didn't anticipate shaping and changing me the way it did. I started this blog/podcast focused on local artists which became almost exclusively a ska/reggae/rocksteady undertaking. It's music that lights me up and a scene that welcomed and encouraged what I was trying to do with this whole project. I wanted to share what I was finding in the scene. I wanted to promote and push bands, albums, and shows that were regional into an international audience. This has always and will always be my mission, but I have had to admit that my blinders were on. Enter my husband. Jam guy meets Ska girl. They bond over punk rock and get married. We found out the two scenes we come from were so incredibly similar in so many ways. The vibe, the crowds, the social ideas were very much the same but still there was some strange imaginary ...

The Pandemics - Brain on Tap

New York City is a veritable cornucopia of music and culture. The music, the art, the people...it all radiates with an aura of gritty determination that won't wash off. It's unique energy permeates everything that bleeds from between it's concrete structures and dark clubs and bars. I am in love with New York City. I always will be. It's been a mecca of ska and punk music over the last bunch of decades, and my favorite place to escape New Jersey and run to for a recharge of my soul. Bands in New York have an energy that is almost tangible, and nearly impossible to describe. It varies band to band, scene to scene...but it's constant. Every time I get into a new one, I can detect it almost immediately. It's what gets me dancing immediately...be it sitting at my desk, driving in my car, doing my dishes, putting my radio show and podcast together, everything where the music is filling my ears. Thank fucking goodness for New York City. This is everything that fil...

The Pinstripes - I

My Sunday mornings, unless coupled with a hangover, are my favorites. I wake up whenever my body stirs from slumber (or the cat steps on my face), stumble downstairs in my robe and pajamas, and start my coffee.  Once a cup or so is consumed and that sweet, sweet blood of life also known as caffeine is streaming through my veins, I like to crank up something good and loud and full of soul and dance to wake my ass up and fill me with life while I do my mundane New Jersey suburb Sunday morning chores. It has to be good. It has to move me. It has to remind me that the world is alive and buzzing around me and I woke up this morning...I should be doing nothing less than dancing, So this is when I usually like to test out new music. My mind is rested and clear, and craving something that will make me move. I waited until a Sunday morning to pop in The Pinstripes for the first time. I don't think I even needed the caffeine. WOW. This album exploded all over me, and I have been nothing sh...