Skip to main content

The Peach Music Festival is back for 2019 - And Sweeter Than Ever! July 25 - 28


Montage Mountain is about to get a whole lot sweeter this coming July with the return of the Peach Music Festival! This year's lineup is sure to delight the eyes, the ears, and the soul with its blend of jam, funk, and electronic flavors spread over four days and gorgeous Pennsylvanian grounds. Come and get down at The Peach Music Festival  this year, July 25 to July 28 in Scranton, PA!

The big headliners at Peach are usually amazing, and this year didn't let anyone down. Phil Lesh and Friends, featuring Warren Haynes, John Scofield, and John Molo have the main headlining spot this year. Attendees can also enjoy two sets of the Trey Anastasio Band and three sets of The String Cheese Incident. I mean - seriously! That right there is enough for a mind blowing festival, but Peach is barely getting started with the headliners. Greensky Bluegrass, moe., Lotus, Blues Traveler, Lettuce, Stephen Marley, The Marcus King Band, Aqueous, Fruition, Big Something…I’m not even halfway done and I am salivating just typing this. Peach this year is absolute FIRE with the lineup! This is a seriously funky, jammy, dance your tush off weekend of music with something for everyone.



Montage Mountain itself is absolutely lovely. Right outside the town of Scranton, PA with its fascinating railroad and mining history and gorgeous mountain views, the area creates a dreamy setting for a music festival. The ski area is beautifully green come summer and spread out with enough room for everyone to camp, rock out, and make wonderful new friends. Be aware campers, it is a mountain! The festival suggests packing light with your camping gear as there will be some terrain to cover to get to your campground. It makes that first ice cold beer all the more worth it though once you are settled in. There are several nearby hotel accommodations as well for those who prefer a bed over sleeping under the stars. 

Tickets are rolling out right now for the festival. You can find all the ticket information needed right HERE on the festivals website including passes for camping, glamping, travel packages, and general admission to the festival.

We hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pinstripes - I

My Sunday mornings, unless coupled with a hangover, are my favorites. I wake up whenever my body stirs from slumber (or the cat steps on my face), stumble downstairs in my robe and pajamas, and start my coffee.  Once a cup or so is consumed and that sweet, sweet blood of life also known as caffeine is streaming through my veins, I like to crank up something good and loud and full of soul and dance to wake my ass up and fill me with life while I do my mundane New Jersey suburb Sunday morning chores. It has to be good. It has to move me. It has to remind me that the world is alive and buzzing around me and I woke up this morning...I should be doing nothing less than dancing, So this is when I usually like to test out new music. My mind is rested and clear, and craving something that will make me move. I waited until a Sunday morning to pop in The Pinstripes for the first time. I don't think I even needed the caffeine. WOW. This album exploded all over me, and I have been nothing sh...

More Than a Mouthful - Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad : Make it Better

I feel like I hit the auditory lottery this last year in a lot of ways. Opening my mind to another side of music has been a delicious adventure that I really didn't anticipate shaping and changing me the way it did. I started this blog/podcast focused on local artists which became almost exclusively a ska/reggae/rocksteady undertaking. It's music that lights me up and a scene that welcomed and encouraged what I was trying to do with this whole project. I wanted to share what I was finding in the scene. I wanted to promote and push bands, albums, and shows that were regional into an international audience. This has always and will always be my mission, but I have had to admit that my blinders were on. Enter my husband. Jam guy meets Ska girl. They bond over punk rock and get married. We found out the two scenes we come from were so incredibly similar in so many ways. The vibe, the crowds, the social ideas were very much the same but still there was some strange imaginary ...

The Pandemics - Brain on Tap

New York City is a veritable cornucopia of music and culture. The music, the art, the people...it all radiates with an aura of gritty determination that won't wash off. It's unique energy permeates everything that bleeds from between it's concrete structures and dark clubs and bars. I am in love with New York City. I always will be. It's been a mecca of ska and punk music over the last bunch of decades, and my favorite place to escape New Jersey and run to for a recharge of my soul. Bands in New York have an energy that is almost tangible, and nearly impossible to describe. It varies band to band, scene to scene...but it's constant. Every time I get into a new one, I can detect it almost immediately. It's what gets me dancing immediately...be it sitting at my desk, driving in my car, doing my dishes, putting my radio show and podcast together, everything where the music is filling my ears. Thank fucking goodness for New York City. This is everything that fil...